In Ville St-Laurent
As a new neighbourhood, Bois-Franc combines natural verdure, lakes and ponds, leisure and amenities, residential and commercial living in a vanguard project primarily focused on the well-being of the residents.
TOD Maisons Urbaines
1350 sq. ft. Three bedrooms, soaking in natural light, private entrances & spacious terraces
- 50 ft. heated pool
- Well-equipped gym
- Multi-functional hall
- Lush inner courtyard
- Aiming for LEED Platinum Certification
- Plenty of space for everyone: 2 storey, 3 bedroom townhouses + finished basement
- For all-season comfort: dual-zone heating and central air conditioning with heat pump
- Convenient tankless, natural gas water heater (dual energy)
- Forget snow and leaf removal with a heated, attached double garage
- Connecting you to nature with a private wood terrace and grass area
- ... and much more
ZAC SUR LE LAC
- 4 bedrooms
- Front roof-top terrace, lake view
- Attached double garage
- Top floor for large luxurious master suite with private terrace
ZAC is more than just a real estate project. It is the result of many years of listening, consultation and comprehensive studies to meet the expectations and needs of Montrealers. That is to say, optimized townhouses , of course; but also a train station within 750 meters of homes, parks and bike paths, schools, grocery stores and many other services .
Tod is an intelligently designed and affordably priced residential project in the highly sought-after area of Bois-Franc. With a train station less than 750 metres away, a school, a grocery store, shops, parks and bike paths nearby, Tod gives you access to a wide range of services within Bois-Franc.
Construction has started (September 2016)
PLACE DES NATIONS
150 housing units in 3 towers, including 2 storey penthouses, only two steps from the Grande-Place of Bois-Franc, a heated salt water pool and a fitness room. Featuring ceilings nearly 10 feet high, wall sections with maximum window space, naturally cooled units, hardwood floors, and much more.
SQUARE DU NORDET
These stacked, two storey townhouses are the ideal home for young families. A LEED Platinum certified project that features ducted air conditioning and tiled bathrooms walls; luxury that has never been this affordable.