In Ville St-Laurent
As a master-planned neighbourhood, Bois-Franc combines natural verdure, lakes and ponds, leisure and amenities, residential and commercial living in a vanguard project primarily focused on the well-being of the residents.
VIEW CURRENT PROJECTS BELOW
- Plenty of space for everyone: 2 storey, 3 bedroom townhouses + finished basement
- For all-season comfort: dual-zone heating and central air conditioning with heat pump
- Convenient tankless, natural gas water heater (dual energy)
- Forget snow and leaf removal with a heated, attached double garage
- Connecting you to nature with a private concrete tiles terrace and grass area
- ... and much more
ZAC SUR LE LAC
- 4 bedrooms
- Front roof-top terrace, lake view
- Attached double garage
- Top floor for large luxurious master suite with private terrace
Tod is an intelligently designed and affordably priced residential project in the highly sought-after area of Bois-Franc. With a train station less than 750 metres away, a school, a grocery store, shops, parks and bike paths nearby, Tod gives you access to a wide range of services within Bois-Franc.
PLACE DES NATIONS
150 housing units in 3 towers, including 2 storey penthouses, only two steps from the Grande-Place of Bois-Franc, a heated salt water pool and a fitness room. Featuring ceilings nearly 10 feet high, wall sections with maximum window space, naturally cooled units, hardwood floors, and much more.